Friday 24 July 2015

Dare to be Different!

As an Artist I am a greatest Activist for everything Individualism. Make Up provides a platform which allows one to do just that, to Dare to be Different. I stand with those who rebel against societal limitations added on to the world of Artistry. There's no limits just literally a clear guideline of how to make daring work best for the Introverts and complement the extroverts.




Classic looks are a skeleton of a "safe look" one can always have stored in their vault for when the "creative block" strikes, however you can always switch it up a bit. Captured above is my rendition of a Classic look made famous by Marilyn Monroe: Bold Red Lip & Cat Eye. By adding, in the greatest subtitle manner, MAC Nightmoth Lipliner, a smolder ombré was achieved. A pop of muted eyeshadow always complements a winged out liner; #7 Lashes from MAC do that finesse touch justice.


Why limit yourself to two or three Eyeshadows, when 7 can work just as beautifully together? This Bohemian look was achieved using a kaleidoscope of a palette for visual interest purposes.


Ever craved going BOLD on the lips, but there was never a lip Colour on the cosmetic stands to allow you to?? Well, in the look above, I was there. So I ventured to my Eyeshadows: I colored my whole lip in with Engraved eyeliner from MAC, and patted Freshwater Eyeshadow (also forum MAC) on top of it. I finished off this look with a soft,  moody eye and flawless, sculptured skin.


Wanted to try an ombré, that's bold and different? So did I, so I went for a Berry Colour approach and went for a horizontal ombré where my upper lip 'bleeds' onto the lower lip into a nude based Colour. Go daring with the eye, and have a mood that's mysterious, fun, sexy and all things sultry for the day.

Make Up will always remain an Art, and we all have all freedoms to do with it, what our imaginative mind craves to do for that day. I challenge you all to do something Daring, and please share your creations with me :-)

Live It, Love It, Rock It!!!!
#MakeUpByMuzi

3 comments:

  1. Hi Muzi, I absolutely love your work. Beautiful creations! How much will it cost for my mother and I to get make up done? It's her 50th bday soon so I'll be pampering her. Hope to hear from you soon😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much Lerato, for both you and mom it'll be R1300 and bookings you can directly contact us via makeupbymuzi@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. wow Muzi you are doing the create job hey! live it love it rock it bby!

    ReplyDelete