Monday 4 May 2015

How to Rock BOLD!!!

It's been a constant battle of mine to accept the limits society feels rightful to add to the world of Make Up. As an Artist, I stand firm in my belief that Make Up is ART, a Freedom of Expression, The Ambassador of Individualism; so why, I ask, would you limit it?

The first and most frustrating of these #MakeUp Rules/Limitations is: One can't rock a Bold Eye and a Bold Lip at the same time? From me, #MuziZuma, I stand in saying that, that's absolute nonsense. I have always said there is absolutely Nothing one can't do with #MakeUp or #Cosmetics, the trick however, comes at How one does it!

                    

#Photo: Bold Eyes, Bold Lip, Bold Hair, BOLD ERYTHANG!!!


As a Bold Individual and lover of everything Drama, I am a great Fan of Bold on Bold. This time I rocked a Bright, Bold and Clean Berry Red Lip, and a Winged out Smokey Eye, and you can be the judge this time of whether it works or not.

                    

Technique & Products Used:


EYES:
1- Painterly PaintPot applied all over the lid and blended up into the brow bone.
2- NakedLunch Eyeshadow applied with focus on the inner corner of the eye, & blended over Painterly base coat.
3- I started building my crease with Brown Down Eyeshadow in a sideways V like shape ( < ), and blended with Step 2, Naked Lunch.
4- I then used Carbon Eyeshadow to define, deepen and darken my crease focusing on the lower part of my our eye corner. I blended the remnants of the eyeshadow into my crease.
5- For some colour and subtle Drama, I used very little Coppering Eyeshadow, and patted it onto the center of my eye lid.
6- To complete my Sultry Eye, I used a #224 Blending brush to blend and marry all the colours used into on, erasing any lines. I lined with water line with Feline eye pencil and smudged out the lower line to create a Smokey Eye effect, I then used Blacktrack Fluidline and finished off the eye with a Sexy, slightly thick winged liner, and of course maxed out my eye lashes with Haught & Naughty Mascara.


LIP:
1- Prep and Prime Lip, and I patted it down with a tissue to reduce the sheen of the product.
2- I used Cherry Lip liner to meticulously line my lips, I also colored my whole lip in to prolong the wear of my #Lipstick.
3- My Go To Fav of a Bright lipstick, All Fired Up, was my Retro Matte Lipstick of choice for this look, and I used a Lip Brush to apply it all over my lip.

With that done, along with striking #Contouring and #Highlighting my look was complete and Ready for a Selfie Captioned with #Fleek, cause it is Bold on Bold ON FLEEK! So I ask you now, do you still think that BOLD EYES & BOLD LIP don't work and should never be done?!

All #products mentioned above are available at ALL #maccosmetics #mac counters. Feel free to comment below with any questions. Also if you desire this look don't hesitate, contact us and make a booking!

Join Me & #MakeUpByMuzi in Saying NO to #MakeUpRules

Live, Love & Rock It!
#MakeUpByMuzi

#eyeshadow #art #artists #makeupartists #macaddict #macgirl #makeup #cosmetics #beauty #colour #look #bloggerssa

No comments:

Post a Comment